Week 14 Deep Dive

 I think that esports is cool, it makes the game even more interesting and fun for gamers. I play games but I don't care to play competitive games but this has really become a big trend because people make millions of dollars because of streaming. The only down part I see of this is people taking the game too far and being inappropriate towards someone who isn't of age. Also, I have heard about how streamers will stream for hours and never sleep and also drink multiple energy drinks just to stay awake. I get that those people may be trying to make a name for themselves but that isn't healthy for their bodies whatsoever and that can cause some serious problems.

Practice

My boyfriend and his friends actually stream sometimes when they're either playing 2k23 or Call of Duty. Something I notice in common with gaming streams is that the people's behavior can be a bit erratic, I understand that people are competitive but all the screaming, yelling, and cussing is a bit much for me. I watched two streams, one of them playing 2k and one of them playing Call of Duty, and I can say that how they react is totally different depending on the game. If it's Call of Duty, they scream and get frustrated more but on the other hand with 2k they are a bit more calm, maybe it is because they have both played basketball majority of their lie up until now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9

Week 11

Week 12 Practice task