Week 10

  3 things I found interesting or important

  1. Parking signs in Los Angeles (LA) have been the epitome of information overload for decades. 
  2. Heymiadocto TikTok video about how it would be if you wanted to make an event on the outlook calendar.
  3. Vox's YouTube video about how products from 10 years ago aren't the same as they are now, for example, things break and tear a lot easier and/or don't last as long.
2 ways I can relate
  1. I can relate to being confused by street signs when it comes to parking in certain places, any place you go downtown in any city for me is always confusing.
  2. I can relate to heymiadocto's content because I personally hate complicated websites when it starts to move for you and completely messes you up with what you're trying to do.
1 question
  1. What do you guys think is the reason why products don't last/ work the same from 10 years ago?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9

Week 11

Week 6